- Come and explore the beauty of the Great Southern
- The freshest air and the best climate
- Bountiful natural attractions with tall timber forests
- Wild ocean and endless beaches
- Safe swimming at Greens Pool
- Trails capital of Western Australia
- Munda Biddi and Bibbulmun Trails converge here
- Swimming, walking, snorkelling, rock climbing
- Bushwalking, bike adventures, touring and wineries
- Travellers' Rest is a home from home
- Quiet rooms with boutique amenities
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Great fun to be had at low cost
- Right next to all town attractions
- Located in the historic precinct of Denmark
- Adjacent Museum showcases fascinating history
- Festival of the Voice June long weekend
- Arts Trails and classes
- Yoga for health and fitness
- Indulge yourself with a spa treatment
- Bird life to appreciate including rare migratory species
- Enjoy a day on the waterways of the River and Wilson Inlet
- Fresh produce from local farms always available
Below is an interactive google map.
You can drag the map around and zoom in and out.
How To Find Us
From the bridge over the river, walk UP the hill along the South Coast Hwy towards Walpole, approximately 200 m
Turn LEFT into Price St, The Blue Wren is at number 17, approximately 230 m from the highway.
Get to Denmark by car ..
The most direct route by road from Perth to Denmark or Albany is 420 km. This is the inland road heading south along the Albany Highway
Getting Here by Coach
TransWA coach bookings and information Phone 1300 6622 05