- Come and explore the beauty of the Great Southern
- The freshest air and the best climate
- Bountiful natural attractions with tall timber forests
- Wild ocean and endless beaches
- Safe swimming at Greens Pool
- Trails capital of Western Australia
- Munda Biddi and Bibbulmun Trails converge here
- Swimming, walking, snorkelling, rock climbing
- Bushwalking, bike adventures, touring and wineries
- Travellers' Rest is a home from home
- Quiet rooms with boutique amenities
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Great fun to be had at low cost
- Right next to all town attractions
- Located in the historic precinct of Denmark
- Adjacent Museum showcases fascinating history
- Festival of the Voice June long weekend
- Arts Trails and classes
- Yoga for health and fitness
- Indulge yourself with a spa treatment
- Bird life to appreciate including rare migratory species
- Enjoy a day on the waterways of the River and Wilson Inlet
- Fresh produce from local farms always available
Denmark's weather is always perfect.
Perfectly warm, perfectly rainy, perfectly cloudy or whatever. Discomfort only arises in a person when he wants to be other than what it is. Sunshine can help elevate our spirits, but don't forget the pleasures of a walk in the rain.
The prevailing weather pattern in Denmark comes in from the West. Clouds move rapidly along this coast causing the weather to change very fast. It can be sunny in the morning and then be pouring down with rain a short while after. So it is really quite difficult to predict the weather and the forecast below should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Because of these rapidly moving clouds, we get a lot of rainbows along this coast. That is why it is sometimes referred to as 'The Rainbow Coast'. Overcast weather is common, so when the sun is shining do not hesitate in getting to the beach.